General terms and conditions
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot predominantly be attributed to either his commercial or his self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop http://www.beispielshop-online.de .
(2) In the case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded:
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following regulations shall apply: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons “Add to cart”.
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button “Checkout”.
5) Login to the internet shop after registration and entry of the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “Send order”.
Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value added tax and other price components. Shipping costs shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal, credit card via Stipe (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day following the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, in case of all other payment methods, on the day following the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the Buyer until the goods are handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of sale by delivery to destination.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.
Further information can be found on the page revocation instruction.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 Contract language
Only German is available as the contract language.
Status of AGB July 2018